At PantherShieldz, we sincerely believe that it is our responsibility to do business in such a manner that it benefits our people & planet.
We have been committed to and ensure compliance with E-waste rules in India through the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF)( called E-waste (Management & Handling) Rules, 2011), which came into effect from 1st May 2012.
PantherShieldz seeks shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products
PantherShieldz will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management
As part of the e-waste recycling initiative, PantherShieldz has authorized an e-waste company, named 3R Recycler, to collect, dismantle and dispose e-waste - collected from all over India. 3R's vision is to look at e-waste not just as waste, but as an important resource that can be made useful - instead of shunning it as a social and environmental burden with their fully automated facility for e-waste recycling.
Important Do’s and Don’ts
- As our valued customer, we encourage you to channelise your e-waste.
- Do not mix e-waste in your home dustbins with other municipal waste.
- Do not dismantle any electronics/ electrical devices at home. Improper dismantling or recycling of e-waste is harmful for the environment.
- Do not sell the e-waste to any unauthorised agencies/scrap dealer/informal waste collector.
- Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un-repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.